Feeling overwhelmed by your bookwork?
Have a Professional manage your accounts
We'll take care of the detail for you
So you can focus on what you do best
"We do the hard work in the background so you can focus on what you do best"
We provide Bookkeeping, Debt Collection, Training and Business services to businesses in Croydon, Croydon Hills, Ringwood, Lilydale, Eltham and Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs
General Bookkeeping, BAS preparation & lodgement, ATO Reporting, End of Year Financial Reports
Debt Collection, Follow up of overdue debtors, Debt Collection Letters, Accounts Receivable Management, Skip Tracing
Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Communication Skills, Dealing with Difficult Customers, plus tailored courses
acounting software we use
Tax Practitioners Board Registered BAS Agent
Using a TPB Registered BAS Agent is important and provides you the confidence you need when trusting your accounts to a Bookkeeper. You can search for me on their site using my TPB Agent Number - 25454987
- Want to get in touch with us over the Christmas and New Year? December 20, 2016Our offices will be closed over the Christmas and New Year public holidays.
- 5 things to know about public holidays during the Christmas and New Year period December 14, 2016When and how public holidays are applied can depend on the state or territory you’re in, and your award or agreement.
- Business shutting down over Christmas and New Year? November 2, 2016Many businesses often shut down or run on skeleton staff over the Christmas and New Year period. How employees are paid over this period depends on the award or agreement that they’re covered by and whether they are working or on leave.
- Changes to annual leave in some awards September 9, 2016Some awards now include new rules about cashing out annual leave, taking annual leave in advance and dealing with large annual leave balances. Find out what these changes mean.
- Get set for a 2.4% wage increase - 2016 Annual Wage Review July 8, 2016The Fair Work Commission has announced the result of the Annual Wage Review. The increased rates will apply from the first full pay period starting on or after 1 July 2016.