Feeling overwhelmed by your bookwork?
Have a Professional manage your accounts
We'll take care of the detail for you
So you can focus on what you do best
"We do the hard work in the background so you can focus on what you do best"
We provide Bookkeeping, Debt Collection, Training and Business services to businesses in Croydon, Croydon Hills, Ringwood, Lilydale, Eltham and Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs
General Bookkeeping, BAS preparation & lodgement, ATO Reporting, End of Year Financial Reports
Debt Collection, Follow up of overdue debtors, Debt Collection Letters, Accounts Receivable Management, Skip Tracing
Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Communication Skills, Dealing with Difficult Customers, plus tailored courses
acounting software we use
Tax Practitioners Board Registered BAS Agent
Using a TPB Registered BAS Agent is important and provides you the confidence you need when trusting your accounts to a Bookkeeper. You can search for me on their site using my TPB Agent Number - 25454987
- 2017 Annual Wage Review - our pay tools are ready July 13, 2017Check the new minimum rates now. Updated minimum pay rates and allowances are now available in our pay tools.
- Get set for a 3.3% increase to minimum wages - 2017 Annual Wage Review June 6, 2017The Fair Work Commission has announced the result of the Annual Wage Review. The increased rates will apply from the first full pay period starting on or after 1 July 2017.
- Annual Wage Review to be announced on 6 June 2017 June 6, 2017The Fair Work Commission will hand down its 2017 Annual Wage Review decision at 11 am on Tuesday, 6 June 2017. Sign up today to get email updates about the decision.
- Changes to penalty rates in some awards June 6, 2017On 23 February 2017, the Fair Work Commission handed down a decision to vary certain penalty rates in some hospitality and retail modern awards.
- Registered Organisations Commission April 30, 2017The Registered Organisations Commission was established on 1 May, 2017. Find out more about its role.