Latest News from our Social Network
- GSTR 2016/D1 December 20, 2016Goods and services tax: making cross-border supplies to Australian consumers (As at 21 December 2016)
- ATO systems update December 29, 2016This page includes a summary of ATO system availability, which has been continually updated since systems issues arose on Monday 12 December. The page also contains FAQs addressing questions regarding data loss, what caused the outage, and how we will work with clients to ensure they are not disadvantaged as a result of the outage. […]
- System Maintenance December 29, 2016This page contains information about planned outages and how to be alerted.
- Where have all the watchmakers gone? December 29, 2016The humble wristwatch is still bought, sold and gifted, for both its looks and its prestige, but getting one fixed is not as easy as it used to be.
- Fishing representatives accused of conflict of interest over share purchases December 28, 2016Allegations of conflict of interest and insider trading emerge a NSW government inquiry into commercial fishing.
- The great crash of Australia's 'cooking oil' renewable fuel industry December 27, 2016A decade ago, entrepreneurs were leading a backyard movement turning old fish and chip cooking oil into a greener fuel source for diesel cars. A lot has changed since then.
- Hobart shoppers expected to part with $53m at Boxing Day sales December 26, 2016Shoppers hunting down a Boxing Day bargain in Tasmania are expected to put $53 million through the tills, boosting what has been a quieter-than-normal Christmas for retailers.
- Over 2 million Australians forced to take annual leave over Christmas December 19, 2016An estimated 2 million Australian workers are being forced to take their annual leave over the Christmas, with Gen Y forced to take leave more than any other generation.